Saturday, June 5, 2010

You Don't Need to be in New York to be Fabulous.



Inspired by Sex and the City 2, I went into their official website and originally planned to drool over the Manolos, Birkins, Louboutins, and Chanels that they wore in the movie.

However, I stumbled upon one of the link that recommends high-end restaurants in my area...
being the curious adventurer that I am, I put in 98105, and there I was.

Drown in the wonders and excitement of the ooh-so-many fabulous places that Seattle, yes, the side of the west coast that everybody seem to find dull and boring, the city that yet to be forgotten, has to offer.

So here goes... our gastro-endeavor
(yes, I just made that term up, and it sounds cool!)
12 months to go until my roommates and I graduate... and 18 restaurants to try.
Goal: June 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment