Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cobra Starship

I often got this question,
"What do you look for in a guy?"

Honestly, I don't know either...
I could never pin-point exactly what I want in a guy
[Hey, life is like a box of chocolate anyways, why be specific?]

But one thing fo' sho'...
and guys... u better take out ur notes...

Fashion sense is essential ...
One band that I just absolutely fond of...
musicwise + stylewise is Cobra Starship
[Check out their new album "Hot Mess" in stores Augutst 11, 2009, can't wait!!!]

They really do have a keen fashion sense...
very pop urban...
they're not afraid to play with bright neon colors with graphics prints...
the theme is fun and comfy...
it kinda inspired me to take pictures with my fisheye, randomly...

Oooh they're REALLY hilarious too...must check out their webisodes at www.cobracam.tv
If u don't pee ur pants laughing, u really shud go to the doctor!

Oooh...and GABE I friggin heart u!

No comments:

Post a Comment