Thursday, July 23, 2009

Missed Movies

Okay, so the country where I live in is very slow on new release movies...
I got so used to watch midnight "premieres" in Seattle and now I'm missing out on new summer movies there...
Here's the movie "premieres" that I missed:

Bruno





















Year One























Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
























My Sister's Keeper























The Ugly Truth























Funny People























I Love You, Beth Cooper























I'll manage to watch it eventually...
The good thing about Indonesia is the pirated DVD resource which only cost $0.70
I'll either buy one, or wait for it to be played in theaters, or wait for the original DVD to come out.

Hey, don't judge!
With very slow internet connection and not so up-to-date movie theaters, piracy is the next best thing here, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment