Monday, August 24, 2009

Setting Life on Shuffle

Most of the time, we take 'having more time in our life' for granted.

Well... most of us...
I put off the dreaded thought of what I want to be when I grow up, because 'growing up' is lightyears away at that time.
Been putting off my piano lessons for quite a while and now people are catching up while I'm stuck with Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet.
And there goes my goal for 'being skinny before 21' that I've been putting off for 2 years now.

We overthink the important stuffs that we need to do in life,
decided not to face that little challenge,
and just waste that free time of not doing anything away.

Procrastination is unavoidable!

It's true that sometimes you need to put life on shuffle.
Set back, relax, and enjoy the music iTunes has to offer...

The thing about life is... unfortunately...
we cannot fastforward the bad parts in life...
or rewind the things that made us happy or the things that we like...

Technically speaking,
we have the power to put music into our iTunes...
therefore we have the power to control it and change the music to what we want to hear...
not the other way around!

So for now, just enjoy the music you're listening now... the present...
Cherish the past....
And... plan for the future wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment